If you need a service disconnect or reconnect, call 865 425-1803 to schedule the service truck. We come free of charge during regular business hours.
We are available to assist after hours at a cost of $250 per trip.
During storms or emergencies it IS NOT OK for an electrician to re-establish power to a home or residence. Call 865 425-1803 and notify us that the address is ready for re-connect.
We are working on a new Grid Tied Generation system, please contact Margaret Elgin at 865 425-1818 with questions regarding the interconnect procedures and wiring requirements.
If you are installing a new underground service, contact the Engineering Division for inspections or to discuss your project’s needs.
Always call 811 Before You Dig!
Click here for an electric permit application.
- 4 Point Multipoint Junction Mounting Within Vaults – CORED Standard 516
- 9-0-1 Form
- Concrete Encasement Ducts – CORED Standard 611
- Contact Numbers – CORED Standard 328
- Development Policies Resolution 5-57-05
- Easement Widths – CORED Standard 329
- Fees: Connect, Reconnect, Miscellaneous
- Ground Connector: 1/0 to 1/0
- Ground Connector: Ground Rod to 1/0
- Ground Rod
- Grounding Manholes, Vaults, Sector Sleeves, and Pedestals – CORED Standard 514
- Guard Post Details – CORED Standard 660
- Inspection Sheet: Underground Service
- Large Vault (for 350 MCM cu)
- Map of the Oak Ridge Area – CORED Standard 327
- Metering Standards
- New Construction & ROW Clearing Guide – CORED Standard 651
- Pedestal, medium (41 x 36 at base)
- Pedestal, small (17 x 30 x 18)
- Primary Conduit Installation – CORED Standard 513
- Primary Service Extension – CORED Standard 630
- Pull Vault Installation – CORED Standard 515A
- Residential Underground Service, Flow Chart
- Secondary Service Extensions – CORED Standard 429
- Sector Sleeve
- Siting Pad-Mounted Transformers With Walls – CORED Standard 330
- Sector Vault for 4 Point Multipoint Junctions – CORED Standard 607A
- Service-Drop Conductor Clearances
- Service Mast Installation – CORED Standard 640
- Small Secondary Pedestal Installation – CORED Standard 517
- Special Sector Sleeve – Nordic 325
- Special Sector Vault for 5 & 6 Point Multipoint Junctions – CORED Standard 607B
- Standard Pad Mounted Transformer Pad – Three Phase – CORED Standard 710
- Standard Pad Mounted Transformer Pad – Single Phase – CORED Standard 720
- Standard Pad Mounted Transformer Pad – Special Three Phase – CORED Standard 730
- Temporary Service Requirements
- Transformer Vault Installation – CORED Standard 515B
- Trenches for Direct Buried Ducts, and Joint Use Ditching Specifications – CORED Standard 610
- Underground Residential Policy – CORED Standard 334A&B
- Urban/Residential ROW Clearance Guide – CORED Standard 650
- Vault (HL-45) (HL-48) (HL-48M)
- Warning Tape