CORED offers security lighting, also called private lighting, to our customers served by overhead power lines.

Unfortunately, we are not able to offer the program in subdivisions with underground power lines.

Click on the documents below to review:

Private Lighting Guidelines

Private Light Contract


Melissa_ShehanIf you are interested in obtaining a private light, please make a request through the Utility Business Office at 865 425-3400 or contact Missy Shehan at 865 425-1830.

Need to report a problem with an existing security light?  Report your problem by filling out the form below.